Receiver for 4.2.2 Feeds ?

Welcome to the Sat-Benelux forum.
You are not allowed to post keys or links to key sites or other illegal sites.
Testcard-Fan
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Receiver for 4.2.2 Feeds ?

Post by Testcard-Fan »

Hi there,

does anybody know if there is a stand-alone-receiver which is able to play feeds in 4.2.2 (maybe by special software-upgrade) ? Some feeds I would rather like to watch on TV in the living room instead of always in front of my PC monitor. So could you please help me and post your knowledge here.

Thanks a lot ! ! !
45°E-45°W TechniSat Digitial PR-S 1.2 / skyplus 2300FTA / Nokia dbox 1 / SABA (Analog+ADR)
Feedsat
Super feedhunter
Super feedhunter

Post by Feedsat »

Dreambox, Fortec.,QualiTV (MPEG2)... try Google
papas
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Post by papas »

I have a quali 1080 and it can open 4.2.2 feeds but i would like to ask sometimes i get signal on the bar but when i go for single tp search it can not find the channel.
Any sugestions?
alecs
Super feedhunter
Super feedhunter

Post by alecs »

papas wrote:I have a quali 1080 and it can open 4.2.2 feeds but i would like to ask sometimes i get signal on the bar but when i go for single tp search it can not find the channel.
Any sugestions?
In order to "get" a channel you have to get a lock. The Quali tuner is the worst I´ve ever seen. It has to have more signal strenght then any other receivers in order to lock. (When you do a search then you select the scan all :) ?
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
13at110
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Post by 13at110 »

For 422 i use a SkyStar2 PC Card. Its Ok :-))

Uli

Return to “Sat-Benelux”